Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm Going to Be a Grandma!!


Of course we don't know if it is a boy or a girl yet! I'm so excited!! My first grandchild will make his or her appearance next spring. My daughter is happy but feeling sick and tired. She and Sean will be coming over today for dinner and a happy discussion about the future. I can't wait to see them!

Many things have changed since having my babies and I am all over the internet trying to find out the latest in nutrition and other health related concerns. When I was having mine, they were just figuring out that drinking alcohol and smoking were bad for the baby. Not that I did either one! It just shows how far things have come since those times. I found a used copy of Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy on Amazon for a couple dollars and sent it directly to my daughter.

I am so thankful to the Lord for His gift of family. I talked to them more yesterday than in the past month! The phone was ringing off the hook and facebook was plastered with congratulations. God is doing great things in our lives!

"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD:
and the fruit of the womb is his reward."
Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment