Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Husband is Studying



He received his materials today and got right to work. Wow, this stuff is hard! I never knew insurance would have so many terms and complicated facts. He is so excited to be doing something new and something which has special training, a test, and a license to obtain. He is a very intelligent man and this is a wonderful  opportunity to show his stuff.

He already sent his application for the license to the state along with his permission for a background check. He also got his fingerprints at the Sheriff's and sent the card with it. So much stuff to do! The school already called and will call back on Monday. They just want to make sure he is doing fine, although they can keep track online.

I am very happy for my husband and want to be supportive in any way I can. Today I went shopping so he could have some quiet time. You see, it's a win win! :)

"The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet,
and he will make me to walk upon mine high places."
Habakkuk 3:19

No comments:

Post a Comment